Management Systems Policies
As part of Management Systems, Bordo Group pursues quality, occupational health and safety, environment, customer satisfaction, Health, Safety, Environment and Security System, and security policies, and undertakes to fulfill its responsibilities in line with the said policies.
Bordo Group guarantees;
• Examining customer relations with a strategic approach, meeting customer needs and keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level for sustainable growth objectives;• Sektöründe öncü kuruluş olması ve bu niteliğini devam ettirmesi için yenilikleri hızlı ve etkili biçimde süreçlerine uyarlayacağını, • Adapting any innovation in a fast and efficient way because it is the pioneer in its sector and wants to keep this qualification; • Being one step further than its competitors while applying new business models and improving service quality and variety in order to constantly improve processes; • Offering eligible solutions by activating employees’ roles in processes; • For an efficient Quality Management, encouraging the use of “Process Approach” and “Risk Based Thinking” philosophies within the company and sustaining those philosophies as an important element of the company culture.
Occupational Health And Safety Policy;
• Bordo Group undertakes to provide and maintain safe facilities, business and working conditions for personnel, visitors, and suppliers, • Provide proper information to its personnel and organize training for them, visitors, and suppliers so that they perform all duties forcefully with a sense of responsibility, • Prioritize occupational health and safety for personnel in planning and decision making, • Perform assessments and studies, and aspire to minimize the effects of business activities on the occupational health and safety of personnel, • Create and maintain risk-based emergency action procedures (earthquake, fire, flooding, civil defense, dissemination-spillage, product callback, and so on) and business continuity opportunities, • Comply with legal and other requirements for the current occupational health and safety by regarding legal requirements as minimum standards, • Take the necessary action to prevent occupational accidents, occupational diseases, injuries and health impairments, and to achieve constant improvement of OHS management and performance, • İdentify OHS targets and perform the operations required to meet them, and periodically assess the targets, • Achieve the “Zero Workplace Accidents” target by continuously improving the OHS culture.
In line with its environmental policy, Bordo Group strives to leave future generations a cleaner and more liveable environment by protecting the habitat, utilizing natural resources with optimal savings and efficiency, and preventing pollution. Accordingly, it undertakes to:
• Encourage people to play proactive roles in environmental efforts with a common sense of responsibility by providing environment-related training programs to all personnel from top to bottom,• Faaliyetleri sırasında meydana gelebilecek çevresel riskleri kaynağında tespit ederek, yasal mevzuatlara uygun olarak bertarafını gerçekleştirmeyi sağlayan ve sürekli geliştiren sistematiği oluşturmayı, • Identify, at the source, the environmental risks that may occur during its operations, and create a system which eliminates and constantly improves them in accordance with legal regulations, • Implement a resource management method which encompasses natural and other resources with an approach to a sustainable growth, • Comply with all current legal regulations in regards with all environmental issues, • Put in place and maintain an environmental management system.
Corporate Feedback Management System Policy;
Bordo Group is committed to:
• Providing the right solutions to customers’ needs by embracing a strategic approach in its handling of customer relations,• Memnuniyeti odak noktasında tutarak müşterilerini anlamayı, • Understanding its customers with a focus on customer satisfaction, • Maintaining the highest level of service quality, • Answering customer complaints within 24 hours as a top priority of superior service quality, • Resolving customer complaints in an effective and productive manner, • Considering the importance and significance of informing customers as a priority principle in providing the right solutions during the complaint resolution processes, • Ensuring legal and regulatory compliance and fulfilling financial responsibilities during the complaint resolution processes, • Being transparent and impartial, and providing the related resources based on the “confidentiality principle” during the complaint resolution processes, and • Sustaining its successful track record through the effective use of technology.
• Bordo Group undertakes to regard all customer requirements and the laws of the countries in which it operates as a minimum requirement in all stages of its operations, • Strive for constant improvement by proactively endeavoring to ensure service quality, employee health, environmental protection, and safety of customers’ properties and of the persons affected by the processes, • Maintain and improve behavior-based safety system, monitor employee behavior, and provide guidance with feedback as part of the HSE-S Policy, • Prohibit alcohol and drug (medicines which disrupt work performance) use by personnel during working hours, and maintain the current checks to ensure compliance, • Maintain efforts to prevent attempts at sabotage or damage to hazardous goods and to all other goods it renders services for, protect the persons affected by the processes against current risks, and obtain the necessary information from service providers for these operations, • Empower employees to play an active role in the processes; monitor and measure HSE-S processes; and take measures regarding non-compliance and constantly improve on them, • Ensure road, vehicle, load/goods safety in all processes throughout the supply chain.
In line with its personnel, customers, and occupational safety policy, Bordo Group undertakes to • Protect the health and safety of its personnel, customers, and the public, • Ensure the safety of the environment, • create and maintain risk-based emergency action procedures (robbery, civil defense, dissemination-spillage, product callback, and so on) and opportunities for business continuity.
BRC Policy For The Global Standards Of Storage And Transportation;
In order to meet the requirements of the BRC Policy for the Global Standards of Storage and Transportation, and to ensure product safety, legality and quality, Bordo Group undertakes to:
• Give support in creating, developing, and expanding the product safety management system policy, • Provide product safety in line with customer demands, • Comply with all the local and national legal provisions, the “BRC S&D Global Standard” conditions, and customer specific requirements, in order to ensure product safety, quality, and legality during the execution of these processes, • Follow innovations closely with the goal of continuous development and continuously reviewing and providing sustainability for all processes, • Minimize product safety risks, and guide and train personnel for this purpose, • Train employees at all levels on product safety issues and product safety policy, and ensure that the policy is adopted by all employees, • Set goals for maintaining and improving the product safety and management system, and provide the necessary support and resources for the organization to accomplish these goals.